The level of piracy threat in maritime transportation has been steadily increasing. Despite the deployment of naval forces to affected areas, current anti-piracy resources continue to be inadequate in deterring and ultimately eliminating the threat of piracy.
As a result, this threat has a tremendous impact on human lives, vessels and transported property, as over 90% of the world’s trade is carried out by sea. In view of the above described insecure and hazardous maritime environment, United Guards has meticulously studied and developed comprehensive security services to meet its clients’ concerns. It possesses therefore the capability to increase the Maritime Security Awareness of their fleet that operates in High Risk Areas.
Our key services include:
- Vessels Armed & Unarmed Security (Commercial Shipping Security)
- Maritime Security Consultancy
- Maritime Security Training
- Port Installations | Off shore Oil / Gas Infrastructure Protection
- Cruise Ships Security
- Super-Yachts Security
- Intelligence Support
- 24 / 7 Emergency Response